It’s time for E-bus bay in Amaravathi, first in India.
The building of the ‘e-Bus Bay’ has been in progress at Lakshmipuram Mee seva Junction in the city of Guntur, which is an integral part of the capital city of Amaravathi. The construction work will be completed in two to three weeks. The responsibility of maintenance and providing facilities is by private agency. Quality of services, observation and continuous monitoring will be under Municipal corporation of city. The project cost is about Rs.40 lakhs and it will be beneficial to the public.
The bus is being built with modern facilities. This is not only first in our state, but also it is first in our country. According to officials it is available only in Singapore, Russia and Malaysia.
E-Bus Bay services are
- Convenience required for 50 to 60 passengers simultaneously
- Internet access via WiFi and Air conditioner facility also available
- First aid boxes are available.
- Toilets are constructed in modern methods.
- About 20 people can set their mobile charging at once.
- All Bank ATM services will be available.
- For security reasons, C.C. Cameras are set and are connected to Police Control Room.
- Watch man available for 24 hours.
- Clean Water facility by RO system for 24/7.
- Unique greenery that is surrounded around the bus bay for beautiful weather.
The Agency will see its management and construction structure without a single rupee expenditure to Municipality. Agency facilitates Internet, electricity bills, toilet handling and other facilities by earning revenue from the ads displayed on the Boards. This services soon available to the public.