Mukesh Ambani remains India’s Richest man on Forbes’ list
Do you know who is the wealthiest man in India? Mukesh Ambani is the head of Reliance Industries Limited. Forbes India has released list of the 100 richest people in the country by 2017. Mukesh Ambani is in the top of the list with a wealth of $ 38 billion. Mukesh, who is in the race for the tenth consecutive term.
Mukesh Ambani, who created Buzz with JIO Telecom in the past year, has raised his wealth by another $ 15.3 billion. Besides, Mukesh Ambani is among the top five in Asia. In fact, this is the tenth times he is being in the top place in the country. Tech Mogul and Wipro chairman Azim Premji is at second position. His wealth is $ 19 billion.
Forbes India’s Top 10 Winners
1. Mukesh Ambani ($ 38 billion)
2. Ajim Premji ($ 19 billion)
3. Hindujah Brothers ($ 18.4 billion)
4. Lakshmi Mittal ($ 16.5 billion)
5. Pallonji Mistry ($ 16 Billion)
6. Godrej Family ($ 14.2 billion)
7. Shiva Nadar ($ 13.6 billion)
8. Kumara Birla (USD 12.6 billion)
9. Dilip Sanghvi ($ 12.1 billion)
10. Gautam Adani ($ 11 billion)
Forbes terms Patanjali’s Acharya Balkrishna as 19th richest Indian